Paramount Pictures has released the international trailer for J.J. Abram’s upcoming movie Star Trek Into Darkness starring Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch. Star Trek Into Darkness is scheduled for a May 17th release in the US and it will be released in 3D.
You can watch the trailer below, but I recommend you visit the www.apple.com and watch it in full 1080p.
HOWEVER, there are a considerable number of spoilers in the trailer. Too many even for my taste. So don’t read the trailer discussion I have posted below.
Things I discovered viewing the Star Trek Into Darkness International Trailer!
1. Blondes in the future still wear push-up bra’s, as is clear by linking the trailer to this website.
2. Women in the future still wear mini-skirts even if they are on a very dangerous mission to save the universe.
3. Kirk (Chris Pine) has a personal vendetta against John Harrison (Benedict Cumberbatch), probably because of the death of one of his girlfriends.
4. Peter Weller plays the part of an important person within Starfleet.
5. John Harrison (Benedict Cumberbatch) has a personal vendetta against Peter Weller’s character.
6. John Harrison is better in everything compared to Kirk, meaning he has been genetically enhanced.
7. The crew will have to do extensive spying throughout the galaxy to find John Harrison.
8. The present Enterprise may just finds itself written off after it crashes in the San Francisco bay.
If you can think of anything to add to this list, do so in the comment section below.
As far as the promotions go, until May 17th we will just about see this trailer on a continuous loop!
Here is also the new international poster for the film…
And here are a number of still pictures I have taken from the trailer to highlight a few bra’s, hmm details (not a Freudian slip!!)…